Last fall, Rachel Weeks and I decided to race Ironman Wisconsin together in 2015. Rachel and I hadn’t competed in a full IM together since 2013, when we raced Ironman Texas. Since I guided my first ironman in 2010, I … Continue reading
In March, GU Energy Labs came to Austin to film me and Rachel Weeks training together. In September, they released the completed video and I was completely blown away by how well it turned out. I hope that people will watch this … Continue reading
I’m catching up on old posts. My blog has been neglected since I moved to Texas!
Here is an interview I did for Slowtwitch in March of 2014:
- Amy Dixon’s report from her first triathlon: I am a Para-Triathlete Officially!
- Pace Per Mile Interviews
- Memorial Day
- IRONMAN TEXAS 2013 RACE REPORT
- Ironman Texas Race Day Video
- Q & A – Guiding Visually Impaired Triathletes
- Ironman Texas 2013
- C4 Athletics Spotlight Athlete: Caroline Gaynor
- Interview at the Start of the NYC Tri